"Friends of Johnny" a benefit for Johnny Fox
June 22, 2017, 8pm, Chesapeake Arts Center, Baltimore
For one night only, an all-star cast of Renaissance Festival headliners come together as friends to help their friend, Johnny Fox, in his fight with cancer. As a magician and swordswallower, Johnny Fox has entertained audiences all over the world. He has also been a great friend, brother and mentor to so many of your favorite entertainers.
For one night, his talented and funny friends will be joining together for an evening of magic, comedy, music, sword fighting action and more, featuring:
- Renn-comedy giants "Puke and Snot"
- Kohl & Company Magic
- "O a Fool" - Mark Jaster
- Hilby "the Skinny, German, Juggle Boy"
- The hilarious "Hey Nunnie Nunnie"
- "Master of the Impossible" Tomas Kubinek
- Spencer "Slash" Humm
- Michael "Squire of the Wire" Rosman
- Casey "Dash Rippington" Severn and Jim "Nymblewyck" Frank and Geoff "Captain Romero" Thompson of "Fight School"
- The hilarious canine antics of "Mutts Gone Nuts"
- ...and the music of The Drumrunners!
This is a volunteer event and all profits will go to help Johnny Fox with his expenses as he works to stay healthy and continue his contribution of laughter and amazement. This group will never likely be all in the same place ever again, we hope you'll join us!
This event is "open seating" and tickets, if available, will be $35 at the door!
The venue should open for seating between 7pm and 7:30pm